Monday, February 26, 2024

One Thousand Gifts: Monday, Week Thirty-One

 

I know it's a little late, but this is a photo from a Valentine's Day dinner we attended, and I thought the decorations were simple and sweet.  I just wanted to share.

Happy Monday Friends!  Sorry I'm posting so late this morning, but I've been busier than I anticipated.

This week's lesson is entitled "transplanting grace," and I have not read it yet.  I'm hoping I can read it later on this afternoon.

This promises to be a busy week for me.  I'm traveling to North Alabama tomorrow to have lunch with a few of my high school friends, and I'm sooooo looking forward to it!  I also have more appointments this week, including a follow-up with my oncologist on Wednesday.  What are your plans this week?


Here is this week's scripture:



Prayer Requests:

  • Kitty asks that we pray that her Grandson Connor and his dad will make amends; Son Mike will find a job; and Son in law Eric will be able to manage his cervical dystonia.
  • Sam is back to his monthly Drill schedule with the Wisconsin National Guard. Prayer request is for strength and wisdom. Longer drill periods have been set for this year.  Pray for the 157th!
  • A group of Wisconsin National Guard will be deploying to Syria. Please continue to pray for our military and military families.
  • Remember Rita's daughters in your prayers as they head into their spring semester of graduate studies while working full-time.  She is particularly concerned about their levels of stress.
  • Carla asks that we please pray for COMMON SENSE regarding the border to prevail. And as the Texas National Guard vs. The Border Patrol, may the hearts of these brave sons and daughters not get corrupt by government, but know what is best for the PEOPLE of this beloved country.  Pray for the fallen and the injured in the recent attack on our troops in Jordon.  May our military feel our prayers and support.
  • Pray for the health of all our family members.
  • Prayers please for Kris's SIL as he was in a terrible car crash a week ago.
  • Travel mercies for Kris and Terry as they drive to Tennessee to pick-up a rescue Basset Hound!  



I'm getting off the internet and making some coffee.  It's a  little late for my first cup (it's already after 11:00 AM CST), but I need a wee bit of fuel to continue my day!  ;P



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Hello Friend,
    I am praying for the requests.
    Sending love and prayers to all.

    What are in the center of the roses? Diamonds? It is a lovely centerpiece.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friend,
    I am praying for the requests.
    Sending love and prayers to all.

    What are in the center of the roses? Diamonds? It is a lovely centerpiece.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all went well with your appts and lunch this week, Ricki Jill. I am in Cincy this weekend Speaking of transplanting grace, I'm happy AL is deciding to adjust course on ivf Hot topic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.