Monday, April 29, 2024

One Thousand Gifts: Monday, Week Thirty-Eight

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  How are you feeling on this lovely Monday morning?  It's so early and quiet: This is my favorite time of day (usually).

This week's devotion is entitled "numbered grace," and I will read it as soon as I log-off my desktop.

Here is this week's scripture:




Prayer Requests

  • Pray for Kitty's son Mike to get a job. AI has taken away many jobs in his industry.
  • Pray for Kitty's SIL Eric's continued recovery from surgery.  Also pray for her daughter as her responsibilities have increased while Eric recovers.
  • Please continue to pray for our military and military families.
  • Continue to pray for Carla's son Sam and the 157th!
  • Pray for leadership in our country, leaders who will care about America and Americans above global interests. 





Now go make yourself some coffee, sit in the sun, read your devotion and pray!
*giggles*



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





5 comments

  1. Good, good morning! This is my favorite time also (early). I love this week's devotion. I am, admittedly, a numbers person, and so this struck a chord for mehave a wonderful week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, good morning! This is my favorite time also (early). I love this week's devotion. I am, admittedly, a numbers person, and so this struck a chord for mehave a wonderful week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers will be lifted. I feel for Kitty's son and trying to get a job. The market is dwindling with good jobs. We have a friend trying to get a job in IT and he is struggling to find one. Loving our nice weather and having the windows open and that fresh air coming in. Have a good week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Day my friends, sending prayers for all the requests.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Eric went today to get his implant programmed but they’re saying that something went wrong with the surgery and one of the circuits isn’t connected and they may have to go back in. Molly will take him back on May 7th.
    Thank you for prayers and have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.