Friday, August 28, 2026

Peace WIth the Psalms: Week Thirty-Five

 

It has been so hot in the Deep South that I have been praying for rain to cool things off!

Hello Friends!

Sorry I’m late posting today. But I’ve been very busy with a very, very busy little baby. 

I loved this week's lesson because God is love, and he loves us so much.  The writer of this Psalm (King David) is in awe that the God of the universe, the creator of the stars, would care so much about us.  

And yet God's thoughts over us are of love and acceptance.  After all, not only did his hands set the moon and stars in place; his hands fashioned each of us in his own likeness.
~page 139

I already had a graphic for Psalm 8:1, but I didn't have one of Psalm 8:1-2.  I made a new one and included the older one, too, along with Psalm 8:3-4.


 
 



Prayer Requests

Please refer to last week’s list as I’m having to use my iPhone to post.

But don’t forget to pray for Sam and Cate’s wedding!  

If there are any additional requests, please leave in comments. 





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing the beautiful graphics each week, Ricki Jill.
    I was surprised to know that NASA, back in the days of the Discovery, that songs were chosen for wake up calls. How lovely was that?
    Prayers for all of you, my friends, and happy weekend! šŸ™šŸ»šŸ©·šŸ™šŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I have praises to sing! Our closing happened today and Megan is preparing to move already tomorrow. I thank God for good health and body restoration, and am happy to report that I am finally over cyclospora and my arm feels like it's healing very well. I ask for your prayers for my brother's companion Betty. They have determined she has squamous cell from her lung biopsy last week, and will meet with the oncologist on Monday. My brother (Joe) will meet Monday with a urologist for an abnormal count in his most recent PSA.
    Ricki Jill, I hope you're enjoying your vacation at the beach. And many happy returns to the wedding couple this weekend!
    I love you all, and thanks for the notes and the cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.