Friday, April 21, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Thirty-Eight

 


The mountain laurels are blooming here in Central Alabama.  I wanted to share them with you!


Happy Friday, My Lovelies!  How has your week been so far?  I hope you have a restful and peaceful weekend.






This week's lesson was a fun one, and I love the idea that anyone can be a grandparent.  I need to adopt a grand baby, LOL!   I do have a little friend (family in California, and she does bring us all joy.  Do you have any thoughts about the reflection?





Prayer Requests

  • From Kitty:  Pray for family unity and her son's job search.  Pray that her one DIL's heart can change. 
  • From Carla:  Pray for Sam and the 157th.  Pray for all our military families all around the world. For our leaders to make wise decisions and to not use our military for a 'war game'.  Also, pray for the power of TRUTH to reach the hearts of those hurting, lost, and confused.
  • Please pray for our oldest daughter Shanley Belle.  She has a bad kidney infection. 
  • Please be in prayer for Carla's little Village. On Saturday two police officers were shot to death.  
  • The little town where our lake cabin is located, Dadeville, Alabama, is in mourning because there was a mass shooting at a Sweet Sixteen birthday party.  Five young men have been arrested for the crime so far.
  • From Rita: "I have been sick with a really bad cold since the Thursday before Easter, thinking at first it was allergies from working outside. Lo and behold, baby J is also sick with bilateral ear infections, and is being referred to an allergist. J's mama is also sick. Please pray we all heal completely.  I'd also like to ask peace for my son-in-law who witnessed the aftermath of a teen's death on Sunday in a rolling car accident which pinned her to a tree. He's a fireman and was on scene. In the praise department: my sis-in-law went home after 50 days in hospital, and her husband was transferred to a nursing home.  My kids returned from successful travel adventures with their island getaway!"
  • Travel mercies for my family as we travel out of state for a family wedding party.






Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Prayers continue for all the requests for our Bible warriors 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wisdom of aging is priceless. The gray hair I can do without for a little longer, lol. Prayer update and praises for all my family feeling better, managing symptoms. I will keep everyone's requests at heart. I really hope Shanley Belle's condition is improved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for all the requests.

    Love to all, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.