Monday, April 10, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Thirty-Seven








Watch what God does, and then you do it, like children who learn proper behavior from their parents. Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn’t love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that.


Happy Easter Monday, Friends!  How are you?  I hope you enjoyed the weekend.
If you didn't read yesterday's post and watch the video, I encourage you to do so.  I hope it blesses you like it did me!

This week's lesson continues the parenting theme.  It also includes insight into Mary and the things she pondered in her heart.  I almost wish we were studying this lesson Mother's Day week!  Maybe we can revisit it then.


Prayer Requests

  • From Kitty:  Pray for family unity and her son's job search.  
  • From Carla:  Pray for Sam and the 157th.  Pray for all our military families all around the world. For our leaders to make wise decisions and to not use our military for a 'war game'.  Also, pray for the power of TRUTH to reach the hearts of those hurting, lost, and confused.
  • From Rita:  Pray for travel mercies for her oldest and her husband as they travel out of the country for one week (they left Saturday).





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Prayers continue for our sweet prayer warrior friends. Also prayers for the two police officers killed yesterday in the town where Carla lives. Prayers for their families. Thank you prayers for Terry and how our prayers lead him to his new job. He is so incredibly happy and valued. God really does hear our prayers. Hope all is well with you sweet friend. Happy New Week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please be in prayer for our little Village. On Saturday two police officers were shot to death. I was only a wee bit away from all of this happening. I was on my daily walk. I live in a small village of 1200 people!! This was a routine traffic stop and the person in the vehicle killed both officers.
    I will share more as I know more, at this time I ask for prayer for our little community. The world honestly has gone mad!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    Continued prayers for the requests above. And big hugs to our prayer warrior friends. During these dark days, your prayers mean so much to me!! Thank YOU!
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear me for Carla and her town! Prayers for their village and for all the requests. Thank you for praying for mine, dear prayer warriors. Nothing has changed, but I appreciate your prayers. Maybe pray for my one DIL that her heart can change.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.