Friday, April 28, 2023

TLWS: Friday, Week Thirty-Nine

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  Tell me about your week.  Have you hosted anyone in your home this week?  I must say I enjoyed reading about Maggie and her husband's adventures with the Amish.  Clearly their kind, easy hospitality made an impression on the couple.


For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,  I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.
~Matthew 25:35-36


How did Jesus describe true hospitality?





Prayer Requests:

  • From Kitty:  Pray for family unity and her son's job search.  Pray that her one DIL's heart can change. 
  • From Carla:  Pray for Sam and the 157th.  Pray for all our military families all around the world. For our leaders to make wise decisions and to not use our military for a 'war game'.  Also, pray for the power of TRUTH to reach the hearts of those hurting, lost, and confused.
  • I would like to add to Carla's requests to pray for Americans trapped in Sudan.  Reports are claiming that the State Department is only helping embassy staff escape.
  • From Rita: praises for all my family feeling better, managing symptoms!


If I missed any, please include them in the comments section or send me an email, and I'll update the post.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Hello, continue to pray for our military that are helping with the situation in Sudan and Africa.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.