Monday, June 5, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Forty-Five

 

Pansies and million bells in pots at Harbor Point Marina, Lake Martin, Alabama


Happy Monday Morning, Friends!

I have a confession: I haven't read this week's reflection yet.  The only thing I've read so far is the scriptural reference, below, about Lydia:


As she listened with intensity to what was being said, the Master gave her a trusting heart—and she believed!
~Acts 16:14 (MSG)



I hope y'all have a blessed week!



I think I need at least two cups this morning!


Prayer requests?







Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Looking forward to another beautiful week up here in Illinois. The weather has been so sweeeeet! Hope you are doing well. Have a great week ahead. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my bil on my husband's side of the family, who had a stroke last Friday. He is his wife's caregiver (husband's sister), who cannot live alone. He did get moved already to the rehab floor, so that is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Report .... the 157th and Sam will be back State Side in August!!! Counting down the days!!! THANK YOU for the prayers my dear Prayer Warriors!!!!!
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.