Monday, June 26, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Forty-Eight

 


Beautiful peonies from a local store


Good Monday Morning, Friends!  


I have not read this week's reflection yet, but here is the scriptural reference:

For the kind of sorrow God wants us to experience leads us away from sin and results in salvation. There’s no regret for that kind of sorrow. But worldly sorrow, which lacks repentance, results in spiritual death.
~2 Corinthians 7:10 (NLT)


REMINDER:  Please looking around for another daily devotional if you'd like to continue.  I will post the nominees this Friday, and we can decide from there.





Prayer Requests:

  • Rita's bil's surgery is a go for this morning, so thank you for keeping him on the prayer list. Also, please whisper a prayer (travel mercies) for her sister traveling in California.
  • Pray for Kitty's DIL, Julie, that she will find it in her heart to be able to join in on family times.  God, please turn Julie's heart in Jesus' name!
  • Praise:  Kris is expecting another grand baby.  Let's pray for the health of mother and baby. 
  • Remember to pray for Sam and the 157th.
  • Please continue to pray for my friend Pat and her family.  She had a massive stroke during heart surgery Thursday, and she is not responding.  I've been in contact with her family quite a bit over the weekend, and they are all hurting right now. I know that God can and will heal her if it's His will.  Thank-you.




Have a blessed week, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

4 comments

  1. I'm so sorry to read Pat had a stroke post surgery. I will keep praying, and that whatever the outcome, the family to be ready to receive His will.
    My bil is in recovery - praising the surgery being completed, and prayers for a recovery without complications! In addition to my sister traveling back from CA to OH, please include my daughter and granddaughter in prayer for travel mercies. She will flying with the baby (daddy's working) to visit her other grandparents in NC for the holiday weekend.
    I'll look for additional study guides. I want to continue, and I hope our other prayer warriors do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so sorry about your friend, Pat, Ricki Jill. I am thankful for Rita’s BIL and his successful surgery. Prayers will be lifted for all of our intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no about your friend having the stroke during surgery. I will keep them in my prayers. God works miracles so lets this is one of them. Prayers for Rita's BIL and Kitty and Carla's petitions. Have a good week and keep us posted on your friend in the hospital. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, please keep us updated on your friend. I am praying for all the requests.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.