Friday, July 5, 2024

One Thousand Gifts: Friday, Week Forty-Seven

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope you are enjoying your long Independence Day Weekend!

I think I mentioned on Monday that I like this devotion a lot.  What I like about it is the imagery of a family sitting around reading faith-based books.  I also like the image of Ann's son holding his Bible in front of him "like a shield."  This is my favorite quote from the lesson:


How will this planet change if God's people do not become its change? 


Thoughts?

Here is this week's scripture:



Prayer Requests

  • Pray for Kitty's son Mike to get a job. AI has taken away many jobs in his industry.  Mike might have the opportunity to redo a game with a friends.  Let's pray that this works out for him, and it will lead to more opportunities.
  • Please pray for our military and military families.
  • Shanley Belle and Christopher will be going home to Michigan Sunday.  Please pray for travel mercies for them.
  • Pray fervently that God will intercede in our country.


Today is definitely a day for iced coffee!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill







3 comments

  1. I hope you had a wonderful visit with Stanley Belle and Christopher. Thank you for faithfully praying for Mike. I will continue to pray for all of you. Much love to each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Independence weekend, all. I hope everyone had a chance to be with family at some point to celebrate the freedom we have in this great country. May God be our shielding grace, now and always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to all... praying for you all.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.