Monday, December 5, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Nineteen

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  How has your Advent Season been so far?  I am keeping things much more simple this year.  It might be our newest Christmas tradition!  ;P

This week's reflection is about humility: I've read ahead, and it's a super lesson!

Below is one of the scriptural references from the Book of Proverbs:

Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the Lord,
    and humility comes before honor.
~Proverbs 15:33



Do you have any new prayer requests?  These are the ones we're still praying for, and if you have any updates, please share!

  • Pray for our troops and Sam and his group.
  • Pray we all have a Christmas filled with hope, joy, and peace.
  • Please pray for Rita's 2 week old great niece who has been in hospital (PICU) with RSV since Wednesday.
  • Pray for Kris's husband Terry as he searches for a new career opportunity.  Pray for all upcoming job openings and interviews.
  • Shelley had a rough weekend, but she no longer has a fever.  Thank you so much for your prayers, but continue to pray for her recovery.





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. I'm glad Shelley's fever has subsided. My girls M and J are sick again, and I also feel it. We were all together on Friday. 😪
    My great niece is still in PICU, showing slight improvement but still has a way to go. Thank you for all the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am slowing down and soaking in our Advent Study this year. It feels good.

    Thank you for the continued prayers.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for all those in need.
    I would like prayers for my family that this will be the year that they will all join in. Also, prayers for my Army grandson, Riley, will be headed to S. Korea in January. Thank you so much. Blessings to all in this second week of Advent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.