Monday, December 12, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Twenty

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  The countdown to Christmas is accelerating exponentially!   I have told my family to curb their expectations this year.  Yesterday, I attended the most wonderful lessons and carols service *ever*  What a blessing!!!

This week's reflection is humorous.  I'll give you a little hint: it's about projecting our insecurities onto others via internal monologues of criticism.  


Prayer Requests?

Let's pray for those who will miss loved ones this holiday season, and continue to pray for joy and peace as we celebrate Christ's birth.



Is it too early in the AM for a peppermint mocha with extra whip? (I don't know what time you're reading this, but I'm writing this post fairly early.)  It might fortify me before doing a little last minute shopping and waiting in line at the post office! 


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Never too early for a peppermint mocha! Fortunately, your stomach doesn't know what time it is! Your prayer is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ricki Jill, I ❤️ That Philippians verse so much. Isn’t it so lovely? Peppermint mocha with extra whip sounds yummy. I have a white chocolate peppermint tea that I put whipped cream on. Merry on, Ricki Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing Philippians today. It is one that I have been saying to myself on days of worry.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.