Monday, February 13, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Twenty-Nine

 



Happy Valentine's Day, Friends!

Do you have big plans for tomorrow?  We really don't.  We might cook something yummy and just chill...maybe I can talk the mister into watching a rom com!

This week's lesson is about mentoring.  :D




Prayer Requests:

  • Kris would like for us to pray for Terry's work opportunities.  He had an interview Wednesday morning.  (I think) he has a follow-up meeting tonight.  Continue to pray for her mother-in-law's recovery from minor surgery.
  • Carla requests that we pray for our nation and the world, it seems to be on fire. Spy balloons, war, high prices for our food, fuel and other energy.  Don't forget to pray for Sam!
  • Let's pray for Rita because she helps and cares for so many in her family.
  • Please pray for Kitty's son that he gets a job and for her family that they can be United.
  • I have a follow-up mammogram this morning followed by appointments with my Radiology oncologist and my medical oncologist.  Please pray for clear scans!



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. I'm so happy to be reading today's opening early this morning. I am praying for each and all of our intentions. Please keep us updated!

    We watched the Notebook this weekend. My goodness, what a love story! I had never seen it before! 😭💔❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all!

    We will be traveling Friday to visit my sister for the weekend. I ask for prayers for travel and for our weekend stay. My mom has not been well, my sister and I will be discussing this during the weekend. Praying for wisdom as to how to help my dad with my mom's health issues.
    Thank you, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.