Monday, February 27, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Thirty-One

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  How was your weekend?  What did you do???

This week's reflection is about marriage, and I enjoyed this one a lot.



Prayer requests?

This is what I have so far for the week:

  • Please pray for the people suffering in East Palestine, Ohio.  God, please let there be justice for them.
  • Please pray for Kitty's son that he gets a job and for her family that they can be united.  
  • Pray for Sam and the 157th, our active duty military, and our veterans.
  • Our country needs godly leaders.  Let's pray that God will send us leaders who fear Him.
  • I would like to pray for the incredible outpouring of God's Spirit going on in Kentucky at Asbury University.  This blessed phenomenon is spreading to other colleges across the country!  The Holy Spirit is truly moving young people.
  • Please join me in praying 2 Chronicles 7:14 for our country at 7:14 AM and PM when you can.
  • I have a short trip coming up, and I would appreciate it if you would start praying that I will have the stamina to go and enjoy the planned events.
  • Rita has a prayer request for various health concerns within her family that are currently in crisis management to resolve.




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Praying for you my dear. And I am praying for the other requests.

    Love and Prayers to all my Happy Warriors, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and prayers for all of us and those we do not know that are struggling. I will pray that you have a good trip and can really enjoy and relax. We are headed to Michigan on Thursday to have a little rest and relaxation before Terry starts his new job. He is so excited and so thankful for all the prayers. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always praying for you, Ricki Jill, and for our prayer warriors and their requests. Thank you for including my requests and I’m with you on our country, leaders and the joy of the Holy Spirit in spreading love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.