Monday, March 13, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Thirty-Three

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you are well, and enjoying a beautiful spring morning.  Because of your prayer's and God's grace, I am feeling human again!  Later today, Shelley and I will take the Westies out for a long walk.  I am so thankful!

I love this week's reflection about our single friends, especially their roles in our churches.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and I look forward to reading your thoughts on Friday.


Prayer Requests

  • Please pray for the people suffering in East Palestine, Ohio.  God, please let there be justice for them.
  • Please pray for Kitty's son that he gets a job and for her family that they can be united.  
  • Pray for Sam and the 157th, our active duty military, and our veterans.
  • Our country needs godly leaders.  Let's pray that God will send us leaders who fear Him.
  • Please join me in praying 2 Chronicles 7:14 for our country at 7:14 AM and PM when you can.
  • Rita has a prayer request for various health concerns within her family that are currently in crisis management to resolve.  Also pray for Baby J's continued recovery.
  • One of Carla's dear friends has a family friend who is being deployed to Poland/Romania. Praying that the preparations for his deployment go well as he prepares to leave his young family to honor this deployment.
  • I have a praise: I am better, and I think I will be able to handle most chores and activities this week.

Please include any other prayer requests in Comments or email me and I'll include them in Friday's post.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Praying this morning for all of those that need us to care and lift then in prayer. Looks like a beautiful week ahead. Enjoy sweet friend. Glad you are getting out for walks with your sweet pups. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Hip for Praise Reports, they are my favorite.
    Enjoy your long walk!!

    Additional prayer requests ... two of our neighbors on our street lost garages during the heavy snow fall. Yesterday our across the street from us neighbors lost their garage with the roof collapsing in from the heavy snow. Praying the melt will come slow and steady for us. We have a lot of snow and ice build up.

    Thank you dear friend.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so thankful that you’re feeling well, happy and can take the dogs for a walk.
    I’ll continue to pray for all our requests. Please add my DIL, Kristen’s family, and the repose of her beloved mom’s soul who passed last weekend.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.