Monday, May 1, 2023

TLWS: Monday, Week Forty


The peonies in our neighborhood are absolutely stunning!



Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you've been enjoying beautiful spring flowers and weather in your neighborhood.  



This is the theme for this week's lesson...
does this verse encourage or discourage you?




I would like to ask you to send me an email or leave in comments your updated prayer requests or praises you may have!

Have a great week!  Please come back on Friday!



Are you having iced or hot coffee this morning?  We're having hot tea and hot coffee because we're experiencing blackberry winter!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Since we really do not know what tomorrow will bring I think we need to really live in the present and be so thankful for another day. I miss my peonies from our last home. Their blooms were huge and beautiful. I may have to take a drive by to see how they are doing. One of our fellow bloggers sweet pup is not doing well so prayers that she will turn the corner with her health. Prayers for a beautiful new week as we enter into May. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Please continue to pray for the 157th, Sam and the rest of our military in Africa.
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May! I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and Ricki Jill, I hope you wake up and have a fabulously special day tomorrow! 🩷

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.