Monday, November 27, 2023

One Thousand Gifts: Monday, Week Eighteen

 


Street light Christmas decorations in Frankenmuth, MI


Happy Monday, Friends!  How was your Thanksgiving?  We had a great time: Ann Arbor was the place to be last Saturday, especially if you follow college football!

This week's devotion is entitled "hammering grace."  I haven't had a chance to read it yet today, but I should be able to read it later this afternoon.

Here is the scripture for the lesson:



Praises:

This week I want to PRAISE GOD for answering our prayers in the affirmative.  God is being so good to us all!  I want to thank you especially for your travel mercy prayers.  We had the easiest flights and airport experiences ever on this heavily traveled weekend.  I am also praising God for answering our prayers about Julie and Kris (so happy you're better Friend!)...

On Friday I will begin with a brand new list of requests.  Please email me any updates you may have, or list them in comments.



I'm off to make something hot and read the devo.
Have a great week!



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Hello Prayer Warriors, as the season begins I pray for patience with a few of my fellow extended family members who do not know the real reason for the season. The BUSY... can get to me... I try to slow them down to soak in the real reason for the season, but I am not very successful. Please be in prayer.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am grateful: grateful for our collective prayers being answered, and grateful for a productive of turning my home into a joyful Christmas place I want to be. I am ready to read seasonal devotions and enjoy it all! Have a good week everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving thank offerings to Our Lord for answering the prayer for Julie and all the other prayer requests. Thank you again dear prayer family for being such faithful friends. May all of you have a beautiful and prayerful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.