Monday, March 4, 2024

One Thousand Gifts: Monday, Week Thirty-Two



Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!  I hope y'all had a lovely weekend.  I have not read this week's lesson yet, but it is entitled "lowest grace."

Here is this week's scripture:

He must increase, but I must decrease.
~ John 3:30 (NASB)




Prayer Requests

  • From Carla:  Praying for the family of Laken Riley. My heart breaks for them.  My Texas family asks for prayer regarding the fires and border.
  • I'd also like to add to pray for the families of Mollie Tibbetts and Lizbeth Medina.  These illegal aliens are killing our citizens, and they need to be deported before more lives are lost.
  • Sam is back to his monthly Drill schedule with the Wisconsin National Guard. Prayer request is for strength and wisdom. Longer drill periods have been set for this year.  Pray for the 157th!
  • A group of Wisconsin National Guard will be deploying to Syria. Please continue to pray for our military and military families.
  • Remember Rita's daughters in your prayers as they head into their spring semester of graduate studies while working full-time.  She is particularly concerned about their levels of stress.
  • Please pray for my friend Dawn who is fighting leukemia.
  • Kitty asks that we pray that her Grandson Connor and his dad will make amends; Son Mike will find a job; and Son in law Eric will be able to manage his cervical dystonia.
  • From Carla:  a local 57 year old truck driver was killed by an illegal. The illegal did not have any United States I.D. or a driver's license. He handed the deputies two I.D.'s from Mexico. Praying for the family of the truck driver, leaving behind a wife, children and grandchildren.



Please let me know if I forgot any requests.  





Now go out there and shine your little light!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


 

2 comments

  1. Hello Friend,
    Mollie came to my mind after reading about Laken. Thank you for having us hold their families in prayer as well, I am sure the memories come flooding back.

    My friend Lori just sent me a post Laken's mother sent out.
    She knew Jesus... and Jesus wrapped his arms around her until she went HOME. It is what I must focus on.

    Prayer request... a local 57 year old truck driver was killed by an illegal. The illegal did not have any United States I.D. or a drivers license. He handed the deputies two I.D.'s from Mexico.
    Praying for the family of the truck driver, leaving behind a wife, children and grandchildren.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday, prayer warriors. I haven't read the devotion yet either, but am looking forward to some quiet time for that. Most definitely I will pray for these requests. Have a good week, everyone

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.