Monday, June 3, 2024

One Thousand Gifts: Monday, Week Forty-Three

 





Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you're having a lovely start to your week.  Last week was a wee bit challenging with Memorial Day on Monday, plus we were also busy with activities during the rest of the week.  I couldn't seem to get caught-up!  

Can you believe it's already June?  This year is flying by, isn't it!  I am so happy to report that this is the first month in years I haven't had a doctor's appointment.  Alleluia!  

This week's lesson is entitled "endless grace."  I'm hoping to read it this afternoon because my morning will be filled with errands.

Here is this week's scripture:


Prayer Requests

  • Rita asks for us to pray for her younger daughter's relationship struggles, and that she will listen to God's spirit within to make the right decisions.
  • Pray for Kitty's son Mike to get a job. AI has taken away many jobs in his industry.  Mike might have the opportunity to redo a game with a friends.  Let's pray that this works out for him, and it will lead to more opportunities.
  • Please continue to pray for our military and military families.
  • Continue to pray for Carla's son Sam and the 157th!  Sam is in Louisiana training.  
  • Please continue to pray for Shanley Belle and Christopher.  
  • Pray for Nana Diana's husband, John.  He is being admitted into Mayo Clinic, and we need to pray for discernment and guidance for his medical team.
  • Praise to God for allowing us to live during this time in the greatest Republic the world has ever known.  
  • Kitty asks for us to pray for travel mercies for her and her whole family before and during their vacation to Cancun on June 9th-13th.  




I hope I can get my errands run this morning and get them out of the way!
Have a productive week, and let your little light shine! 


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Praying for all the requests.
    Love, Carla


    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping prayers going for all. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for no appointments in June! I still feel behind with the start of this week, mostly because I spent last week ending going to an estate sale multiple times, each time being discounted further. I was at the booths this morning, so I hope to read this week's devotion this afternoon, but will give thoughtful prayer to all our petitions now.
    (I wrote this comment earlier today, but I think I backed out before I released it for publish!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful not to have any doctor appointments, Ricki Jill. That is a blessing in itself.
    Thank you for including my prayer requests, and I’ll be praying for all. Love and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.