Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday, Week Six

 


Just a reminder, especially with the 20th Anniversary of 9/11 tomorrow.


Happy Friday, Friends.  Here's a look at this week's prompt:


In what ways could you brighten your corner of the world this week?  List three things you can do now.

1.   Smile more as I remind myself that God wins.  Always.

2.   Ask people how they are doing, and reminding them that God is good!  Always.

3.   Pray for everyone within my circle because God listens to and answers prayer.  Always.






Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Ricki Jill, thank you. I feel privileged to be in your circle. I've tried my best this week to brighten my little corner. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Well said my friend. And thank you for praying for my family.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.