Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday, Week Seven

 


I'm brewing a large pot of Starbuck's Cafe Verona as I'm typing.
Later, I'll visit Starbucks for a PSL.  We love PSL season!  





Good Morning, Friends!  I was able to sleep-in this morning (a little blessing for sure), so I apologize for posting a couple of hours later than the norm.

It's Week Seven of our guided journaling already!   This week is all about encouragement.  I hope we can encourage each other this week as well as those in our circle.  Also, remember that scripture is one of the best sources for encouragement:

You see, everything written in the days of old was recorded to give us instructions for living. We find encouragement through the Scriptures and a call to perseverance that will produce hopeful living.
Romans 15:4  (The Voice)

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


8 comments

  1. My Daily Word devotional was right in step with this very theme this morning. Let's make it a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love receiving confirmation like that. Have a blessed week, Friend!

      Delete
  2. Hope is always a good thing. After my weekend away I feel refreshed and ready to start this week off in a great way. Have a good week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy y'all celebrated your special anniversary at the lake!

      Delete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.