Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday, Week Nine

 


I know this verse was shared during Week 7, but I think it's appropriate to share again this week.

Happy Monday, Friends!  This week's focus is on someone from our past who was an older and wiser encourager to us.  Currently ALL OF YOU are my encouragers! 

I like this week's prompt because it's so positive, reflecting on the balcony people, those who've lifted us up (as opposed to basement people who drag us down).

I hope you have a great week, and I look forward to Friday's discussion.

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

  1. Happy New Week sweet friend. Praying you feel better. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you to feel better my dear friend.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.