Friday, January 21, 2022

Friday, Week Twenty-Five

 


Trying to find a little joy during these cold days.  How are you finding joy?

Happy Friday, Sweet Friends!  It seems like many of us are experiencing illnesses within our families and friends.  I have been praying for y'all and your loved ones.  We all need to up our Vitamin D since we can't stay outside long in this cold weather.

Here is this week's writing prompt:

How do you feel after visiting with a friend in person rather than over the phone, text, or email?  Which interaction makes you happier and why?

I love visiting with my friends.  Currently I have to be very careful being around others, but when it warms up, I look forward to getting coffee or maybe lunch outside with a friend or two.

Here is this weeks scripture:


I suppose I'm already looking forward to coffee with friends!


What about you?  I know that many of you are nursing family members (with COVID and other flu-type viruses....seasonal flu is everywhere here in Birmingham), and I was wondering if any of you have any plans to meet-up with friends in the near future.  Also, do y'all have any prayer requests for the weekend?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. I love meeting up in person. I have two very close girlfriends, and we try to do dinner out to catch up every month or so. We've been waiting on a new restaurant to open, but have stalled a bit just for the snow and also family members who've been exposed to omicron. Better safe than sorry, so we'll wait just a week or so more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love meeting with friends. I go to water aerobics five days a week and we have a nice group, plus I meet a friend for church every Sunday and we go have breakfast and chat for a long time. Happy weekend to you!
    Your creeping fig plant looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy meeting in person. Last year my friend Angie and I made a point to meet once a month to do something together. And we did it, we made a date each month of 2021! We solved all the worlds problems too.. if only the powers to be would listen to us. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.