Friday, January 28, 2022

Friday, Week Twenty-Six

 


Can you tell I'm getting excited about Valentine's Day?


Happy Friday, Friends!  I have a praise:  My best childhood friend flew in from Texas to see me, and we were able to go out to eat dinner at one of my favorite restaurants and eat in an area away from others.  :D  My heart is full getting to see Susan!  Just getting to give her a big hug was just what I needed, and it reminds me of last week's guided journaling, LOL!

Here is this week's prompt:

How would you greet Jesus if he walked into the room right now?  Do you greet others in the same way?  Why or why not?


I hope that I would have the good sense to drop to my knees, but knowing me, I'd probably run up to him and hug him!  I usually greet people with hugs, although there's enough British blood in me that I prefer hugging dogs and horses, LOL!

What about you???




Also, here is a list of things we need to pray for our families.  I've heard from several of y'all this week, and this is sort of a general list, but I think if we pray this list over all the families who read this blog it couldn't hurt...

  • Health
  • Anxiety
  • Family Needs
  • Harmony and Understanding
  • Leadership in Government on a National, State, and Local Level


If you have any additional prayer requests, please leave them in comments or email me.

Have a restful weekend!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



5 comments

  1. Mt daughter and I are flying to Tennessee this morning. My Beloved’s older brother died a d we are going to his funeral. I would appreciate prayers for safe travel. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for all. Happy Friday and have a good weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These prayer topics are a perfect categorization of our prayer requests! How wonderful to have your bf visit you! That's good medicine! I would be like a silly girl with a boy crush if I were greeted by Jesus. An innocent reaction, but so real, like a young girl would feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to got to hug and have dinner with your friend! So good for the soul :) I live near Birmingham and I'd love to know your fav restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for all!
    I am so happy you had time with your dear friend.

    I am sure I would do the same as you.. welcome Him with a huge HUG and TEARS of JOY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.