Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday, Week Twenty-Four

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  How's your week been?  Mine has been nice so far: I actually took two naps!  

Let's review this week's scripture:



Based on this scripture, our writing prompt for the week is:

First Peter 2:17 instructs us to respect everyone, love fellow Christians, fear God, and honor authority.  Which of these instructions is most difficult for you, and why?

The instructions outlined in 1 Peter 2:17 aren't easy to maintain all the time, but for me the hardest is honoring authority.  Sometimes often times I am guilty of thinking that people who run for office who believe they're capable of leading are grandiose narcissists.  I need to work on this, and pray for godly men and women to govern.


We might get snow Sunday!  Yikes!



What about you?  Do you have any prayer requests?  I will receive my second treatment Monday.  These three weeks have flown by!  I treasure y'all's prayers.

Have a blessed weekend!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




4 comments

  1. Definitely for me it’s honoring our leaders, but I am praying for them, pray for those who hurt us and those who hate us. I’m praying for you Ricki Jill. I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in my prayers most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on we need people in charge of this country to be more God loving people. Prayers for you sweet friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you my dear friend.
    Lots of LOVE to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.