Monday, January 3, 2022

Monday, Week Twenty-Three

 


I loved the photo in the new section of the book...
I had to share it here on the blog! 



Happy Monday Morning, Friends!  

I thought the introduction about greeting fellow believers with a "holy kiss" fascinating.  I can remember when I first visited my husband in his hometown of New Orleans, I was surprised how almost everyone who met me kissed me on the cheek!





I guess we aren't getting that up close and personal during the cold and flu season, but I'm still interested to read about how greetings lead to happiness.

Have a blessed week!  

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. I really don't like what the Covid pandemic did to greetings, in general. Hugs are big in my family, especially on my husband's side. Love that photo, but love your ceramic heart more. Happy Monday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all had to be careful with the hugs and kisses over Christmas with all the cold, flu and Covid. A beautiful gesture of human kindness and we have to be careful ugh! Happy Monday. Have a great first week of the new year.
    xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend,
    How are you feeling?

    Handshakes, hugs and high-fives sadly seem to have gone to the wayside.. because FEAR is taking over this country. Praying American's can see how we are being hijacked of daily life... from FEAR.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.