Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday, Week Twenty-Four

 



Happy Monday, Friends! 

I almost posted over the weekend, and I was so busy taking down Christmas and playing around with Valentine's Day and winter vignettes that I forgot.  The reason I wanted to post is because I've heard from several of y'all and several of my local friends who have COVID, the flu, and other viruses.  Although Omicron doesn't seem to be as deadly as other variants, it's very contagious.  I want my friends to feel better, so I've been praying Psalm 103 for everyone.  God doesn't want us to be sick: he heals!

Praise the Lord, my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases...
Psalm 103:1-3


Stay healthy, Friends, and either email me or leave a comment for any other prayer requests.

Have a great week!  Enjoy your guided journaling this week: it's a tough one for me!  Yikes!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Lol, this week's guided journal is tough for me too! I had a hard time deciding which one was the toughest instruction, still do!
    Please pray for my daughter who now has Covid after testing negative 3X last week. It's made being off work even more difficult as she used all her accumulated PTO for maternity leave and has none. Baby J is feeling better, and that is praise worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the prayers for all. I too am praying with you.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect Psalm to share, Ricki Jill. I’m praying with you and for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.