Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday, Week Twenty-Eight


 



Happy Friday, Friends!  Do you have any special plans for the weekend?  

Do you ever think about what it will be like when we first meet Jesus?  I think about it sometimes, and that's the focus for this week's guided journaling.

Here's this week's prompt:

What would you like Jesus to say to you when he welcomes you into God's kingdom?


I'd be very happy to hear Jesus say the quote from Matthew in the graphic, above.  That would be perfect!  I'd also like to hear him say that he loves me.  What about you?




Prayer requests?  I have my third treatment of the red devil on Monday.  We had to push it back because I got sick,  and now it looks like my last chemo treatment will be on Memorial Day.  Please pray that I can stay healthy so that I can stay on track!  Your prayers are truly sustaining me through this process, Friends! 


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill






3 comments

  1. Prayers continue that you will do well with your chemo. I would hope Jesus would have his arms open and say to me well done while on earth now it is time to rest and relax and enjoy pure love, joy and light. I would hope then he would have all my sweet basset hounds that went before me happy to see me with their floppy ears and all my loved ones. Have a good weekend. I will keep my prayers going sweet friend. Good luck on Monday with treatment #3. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers to you my dear friend.

    I pray that Jesus will welcome me, and say well done. I have been thinking about heaven more and more as of late.
    I pray that I will see my grandparents and dear ones that went before me.

    Lots of love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers continuously, Ricki Jill, and i will certainly keep you in them daily. I hope Jesus will say, "I've saved you a seat between your mom and dad", just like when I used to ride in the middle seat of the station wagon. ❤
    Sending virtual hugs and a kiss for Valentine's Day your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.