Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  Did you have a nice weekend?  We did!  The weather was beautiful and sunny.

This week we are encouraged to pray for one another, which makes us a partner in God's workshop.  The guided journaling part is a little personal this week because we are challenged to write out a very specific prayer.

From the journal:


Your prayers prompt the response of God in the lives of those you love.


Do you have any specific prayer requests for you and your family?

Please pray for my stamina.  I would also appreciate it if you would pray for Shelley because she's had a bad case of food poisoning.

Check back during the week and read the prayer requests in comments!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Oh no! Food poisoning is awful! Mr P has been hospitalized with it before and I remember it vividly. Last night I thought I was sick from what I ate but am ok this morning. Certainly I will pray for her, for you continuously. Thank you for being specific in what your needs are. That helps me with this week's prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for Shelley. Oh my gosh food poisoning is the worse. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend,
    Praying for our world, our country, leaders and citizens.
    Lots of love!!!

    Hope you are well. And praying for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.