Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday, Week Twenty-Seven

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope you've had a blessed week, and I hope your weekend is one filled with peace and relaxation.




This week's challenge:  Similar to what Paul did in Romans 16:3-16, make a point to greet two or three people today whom you would normally not notice.  Record how each person reacted and how this affected your happiness.  

I'll defer to y'all because I can't be around others presently!  

Prayer requests?  We're having tornadoes in our state as I'm typing this (Thursday afternoon).  There are already reports of property damage and injuries.  Please pray for my fellow Alabamians!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Ricki Jill, I do hope the weather calmed down and that there was no serious damage in your state. We have flood warnings and I'm praying for safe keeping of family.
    I would grade myself a C for how I interacted with others this past week. We had an HOA meeting and it challenged me, but being at the antique mall lent an opportunity to engage more positively with those I knew and didn't know.
    I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh tornadoes. We got 13 inches of snow and you are having tornadoes. The weather patterns all over our country are so bizzare lately.
    Praying for all of your neighbors in Alabama. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t been out for the past few days because of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. However, when I am out, I try to smile snd say hi to everyone I pass.
    Praying for all of you in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRAYING.. I hope all is well, did any more tornadoes touch down?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.