Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday, Week Twenty-Nine

 


looking forward to spring and forsythia


Hello, Sweet Friends!  How has your week been so far?  As I'm writing this (Thursday afternoon), we're anticipating even more sever weather in Central Alabama.  Otherwise, it's been a pretty good week!

Here is this week's guided journaling prompt:


When you pray, do you believe God is listening to you?  Why or why not?

Yes, I am confident that God is listening to me when I pray.  He loves me and wants me to pray to him, and he cares about every aspect of my life.  One of my favorite verses about God hearing our prayers is:

1 John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him."

What are your thoughts?  Prayer requests?




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





4 comments

  1. Yes, definitely God listens. I hope you have a good weekend. I'm praying for birthday blessings for my daughter, and for comfort to two families who have patriarchs who've passed, and for two other families with patriarchs who are very sick, one with Covid. And for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe with all my heart that God hears our prayers. My prayer request is for all those who are suffering. I heard recently that when we suffer we are the closest to Jesus. God bless all those who suffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James 5:16 is a perfect one for today and for you. God is listening and hearing yours and our prayers. Happy Saturday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, God is listening to us, he hears us. And I pray that I can hear Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.