Monday, February 28, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty-One

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you had a nice, relaxing weekend.   It was rainy and cold, but this morning we have gorgeous Alabama blue skies.  :D

This week's focus is on how there's a connection between wellness, faith, and prayer.  I have to be honest:  I felt a bit discouraged because I DO have faith, yet I'm sick.  I don't like discouragement, so in a few minutes I will read and study by devotional.  That will uplift my spirit!

Have a great week, and check back in during the week for prayer requests.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


4 comments

  1. Prayers for you, my friend. You've been on mind most of this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers continue for you, sweet friend. I’m sending warm hugs across the miles for you. 🤗🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers sweet friend. Hope you are doing ok? Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.