Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday, Week Forty-Five

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  I want to thank you first and foremost for all your prayers over the last several months.  I am honored and privileged to know so many caring Prayer Warriors!  I am truly blessed!

This week's guided journaling prompt asks us to revisit Week 41, and I'd rather not, LOL!
Here's the prompt:


Imagine you are washing the feet of your offender, perhaps the one you wrote about during Week 41.  What do you need to tell this person?  How could feeling secure in the forgiveness of Christ help you wash this person's feet?


My answer is that I keep going back to the Lord's Prayer: "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us."  I would probably simply tell that person:  I forgive you.  That's it!

What about you?



Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Same with me, Ricki Jill. I don't really want to go back there to that offender thought about in week 41, but I'd probably say the same. I'll never forget when my mother forgave my father for his betraying her. It is a significant memory.
    Have a great weekend. I hope each passing day leaves you feeling stronger and stronger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always felt forgiveness is good for the soul. It is a burden that is not good to hang onto. It has been my experience that people that forgive are healthier and happier in life. I am so happy the prayer warriors were there for you and God listened. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am with you and Rita. I do not even want to go back to that person. I have forgiven her in my heart. Thankfully, she moved away from the area, I have not seen her in years. I pray if I do see her, I will stay strong in my forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.