Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A Little Encouragement

 


Moon carnations


Happy Wednesday, Friends!  I wanted to pop in today and give you a little encouragement.  First of all, our local grocer had these moon carnations in stock.  They had four kinds, and the dark ones are "Moonshade," and the light ones are "Moonaqua."  If they have some left next week, I'll try to find the really dark ones called "Moonvista."  The darker color is almost a dioxazine purple, a color always on my palette.  I use it in shadows, mostly.  These carnations are so unique (at least to me) I wanted to share them with my Sweet Friends!

I know that many of us and/or family members are struggling with health issues and other changes that are stressful, so I thought I'd share this verse today:


Ask and believe, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




2 comments

  1. Good Morning. Those carnations are so beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful day today. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I love carnations too. I grew them a few years ago. They have an amazing fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.