Monday, October 11, 2021

Monday, Week Eleven

 


This week's assignment for our guided journaling.


Happy Monday, Friends!  This week will be a challenge for me because I have several events and other obligations.  Plus, our internet was down most of the weekend, so I'm playing catch-up today!  

However, I'm determined to pay attention to others, and (hopefully) learn something new about someone....to truly listen to their story.

The scripture below should motivate us this week...I hope it motivates me.  I'm putting it on my fridge!





How was your weekend?  Prayer requests?





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Sorry you did not have internet this weekend. Glad you are up and going again. Todays thought reminds me of the saying from Mother Teresa "Let all you do be done in love". Listening and showing love in this world is what we all need right now. Have a good new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your busy week, your family and community.
    Sending HUGS too.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.