Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday, Week Twelve

 


(CEV)


Hello, Friends!  I must confess that I did not take my Happy Today guided journaling book with me on my trip.  On Friday I'll post the scripture and writing prompt for this week, but today, I want to share with you something I heard on a national "newscast" by a "commentator."  He said that Jesus was not perfect when he was on this earth.  Clearly this person does not have a clue... or maybe he does, and has disdain for our Lord and Savior because, as Jesus said, "If the people of this world hate you, just remember that they hated me first" ~John 15:18 (CEV).  

What warmed my heart and soul was the instantaneous stream of rebuttals on social media, and these Warriors for Christ responded with scripture.  It was beautiful, Friends!  Perhaps one of my favorites was the one I posted, above.  




I hope you have a super week, and thank-you for praying for travel mercies for us!  

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Please pray for a successful oral surgery my brother is having this Wednesday, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad when someone like that commentator has a huge audience that he could spread the good news in this world of chaos and yet says things like he did. Too bad people cannot find the good beneath the wreckage of some of the things we are all seeing and dealing with in our world of late. Use social media platforms for hope and good instead of ridicule and false information. Glad people came forward for rebuttal. Hope your trip was good with the girls. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our nation is in a serious mess. Praying for parents as the latest VAX the little ones will be the new push.
    Praying for sanity to come back to our nation.

    And for the women who was raped on the train while others held their phones to record it. SICK.. It breaks my heart to think people have become this lost.

    Very dark times.. I pray I can shine strong and my family can too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.