Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday, Week Eleven

 



Hello, Friends!  I'm traveling with my girls this weekend, so I am requesting that your pray for travel mercies for us please and thank-you!  (I will look at comments on my phone because I won't have much time to be on the Internet.)

This week's prompt:

Write about a time someone encouraged you by listening to your whole story.

I truly appreciate y'all, my Happy Warriors!  Y'all have listened to, or at least read, many things from me, especially the challenges we've had with tornado clean-up and recovery.  Sometimes my emails get very long-winded (sorry), yet y'all are always so kind and encouraging!  Thank-you.

                                      


I hope you all have a very lovely autumn weekend with family and friends.  Y'all are the best!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. I will pray for safe travels for you and your sweet girls. Enjoy this precious time together. No worries about answering just enjoy. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings on your journey ! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you my friend. Enjoy your adventures.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.