Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday, Week Fifteen

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  What do you think about this week's prompt?  Did you think it conflicted with the scripture?  All I kept thinking about was the Seinfeld episode about "festivus" and the airing of grievances.  

Here is the prompt:

Write about someone you love -- a family member, friend, spouse, or partner.  Write about this person's annoying or odd behaviors as well as reasons you love him or her.

Personally, I'd rather not share anything negative about anyone I love, their "annoying or odd behaviors."  I'd rather keep it positive.  Today I'll share three things I love about both of my daughters.  Shanley Belle is loyal, tenacious, and kind.  Shelley is dedicated, friendly, and optimistic.

What about you?  What do you think about this prompt?




Also, I am asking for your prayers.  I have a series of medical tests I'm dreading, and I would appreciate your prayers.  Also, I would like to remind you to set your alarms and pray 2 Chronicles 7:14 for our country.  Do you have any prayer requests?  Either email them to me or include them in your comments.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


4 comments

  1. My husband likes to save "things" ... sometimes this can annoy me. I just think we should toss it or donate it. I do have to admit, a few times his saved "things" have come in handy during a project. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweet friend. I have two beautiful daughters that are complete opposites of each other and I love that about them. I am saying a prayer for your tests to be all negative and your health to be positive and good. My girlfriend party is tonight so a prayer everyone arrives safely and gets home safely would be so appreciated. We all have such a great time together sharing our friendship and love for each other. Happy Saturday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ricki Jill, as typical through my move, I am catching up again. I will certainly keep you in my prayers for all the tests you have (or had). Keep us posted on the affirmation that all is well!
    I love your comment of only keeping it positive on those you love. I can veer right down that path of annoyances, but I will stay in your lane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying right now for positive test results, Ricki Jill. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.