Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday, Week Seventeen

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  This week we were challenged to take notes about those who annoy us, and then remember how God feels about them.  Here is the prompt:

Over the course of twenty-four hours, each time you get annoyed by someone, think about that person as a unique child of God, fearfully and wonderfully made.  Record how this affected your day.

Friends, I took my little tiny notebook around with me for a day, and I truly lucked out because everyone was so kind, patient, and seemed to be excited about Thanksgiving!  

I have nothing!

I should probably try this a little closer to Christmas!

This week's scripture:


Do y'all have any prayer requests for the weekend?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Enjoy your weekend. Such a fun time of year. Heading to the Kris Kringle market love all the vendors and the fun of being outdoors. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Decorating is what we will be doing this weekend.

    Prayer request, our furnace is still acting up. Monday we will have our fellas come again. It is a mystery to them, because no codes pop up when they check it, but it continues to blow a fuse every two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for my son, Mike, to find a job.
    I had to laugh about those who annoy us. One Lent I gave up rolling my eyes at someone (not in front of her) because she annoys me. I had to tell myself that she is a child of God.
    Happy Sunday, Ricki Jill!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.