Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday, Week Fourteen

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  It's interesting to me that we had this particular writing prompt this week, after: dealing with installing cabinets, scheduling workmen, irrigation problems (thank-you, God, for the rain!), and Christmas shopping.  I just posted last night on my other blog about what an impatient shopper I am!

Here's the prompt:

Write about what type of person you are: patient or impatient.  Do you like this about yourself?  Why or why not?


Overall, I am a patient person.  I tend to get impatient when people are needlessly inconsiderate with my time.  I do like that I'm patient with the really important things, like when I homeschooled our youngest daughter, and the fact that I've read every single peer reviewed article our scientist daughter has ever written, and I do not like science.  I suppose I like this about myself, but I've never really thought about it.  

What about you?  

Have y'all had a good week?  Do you have any prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. I am like you RJ I am usually patient and have had to learn that with everything going on but sometimes when people are inconsiderate of my time or tell me one thing and do another I get very impatient with that. Seems in this world we are living patience is the name of the game. Happy Saturday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friend,
    I am a patient person. I am so thankful for that. And in the same ways that you shared, doing something that you may not really enjoy, but you are patient and loving to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an impatient person, I admit it. I tend to expect as much from others as I have from myself. It's not really a good thing, and I've definitely been given some lessons to curb my 'enthusiasm'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.