Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday, Week Eighteen

 


This week I'll be trading out many of our houseplants for Poinsettias.  We will also look for other fresh greenery as well.
This year we intend to keep our Christmas decor and celebrations simpler than previous years.


Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!  I hope all of you had a lovely and blessed Thanksgiving.

This week's focus is all about the sisterly dynamics of Mary and Martha.  Appropriate timing, isn't it, as it's the first week of Advent and the beginning of the Christmas season.





Let's try not to be a distracted Martha this week!  


Prayer requests?  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Let's try to be a couple of Marys, shall we? I am seriously thinking about NOT decorating my tree, and if I do, keep it simpler. I've already put up and taken down things I thought were too fussy, too much. Simple is good. So is not sweating the small stuff. It's hard to remember that in the scheme of things, it's all small stuff. Keeping you in my prayer requests. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear friend,
    Thank you for praying for our furnace issues. That seems so silly to ask, but when you live in the climate I do, well, heat is important. It seems the board is not working correct. They have ordered a new board, it should be here tomorrow. Thank goodness they could get one. Hopefully all will be right by Wednesday.

    Praying for you.. please give an update when you can.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going very simple. A tree, a mantel and a wreath. All twinkle but simple. I am thinking of taking off my ornaments and keeping just the white lights twinkling to make it less fussy. I need to stare at a little more lol! Less can be so much more! Happy Decorating. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.