Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday, Week Sixteen

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope y'all had a super weekend.  What did you do?  Ours was laidback with Christmas shopping and church.

This week is all about self-reflection, and the verse above is a reminder of who we are based on how God created us.  I'm holding this verse close to my heart this week!






Also, below is a reminder of the Fruits of the Spirit:


Be gentle with yourselves this week, friends, because we are to reflect on why those who know us, warts and all, still love us.


I know it's close to Christmas, but I'm going to treat myself this week to new socks because they are my favorite thing in the world.
I also like books and flowers, lol...but I love socks more!  I know that this is very random, but I'm just keeping it real.  I'll share them later this week.



Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

5 comments

  1. You are so cute. So many cute and fun socks are out for this time of year. Love the socks that keep your feet warm but also are infused with aloe to keep your feet soft. Happy New Week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder to be gentle with thy self. I needed that!

    Prayers for Kenosha, police, National Guard, the jury, the judge!! Prayers for safety!!! This can go all up in flames in so many ways. PRAYING for SANITY to win the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the home stretch of settling in, finding hidey holes for all my treasures (and trash trinkets, lol). My weekend was full of work, but I had a fun day off on Thursday at a Christmas [retail] open house and a family fun day. I also brought my first tub of Christmas out of storage, yay! New socks, Christmas movies...bring it on! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray each day that I use the gifts of the Spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and self control. It’s my favorite verse in the Bible. ❤️🙏🏻❤️
    I look forward to seeing your new, fun socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.