Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday, Week Seventeen

 


Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!  This week's focus is all about not sweating the small stuff.  How appropriate with Thanksgiving as well as Christmas prep happening this week!  We are challenged to overlook small things that people will definitely do this week to annoy us.

Are you up to the challenge?  I hope I am, and I will pray that none of us will encounter too many annoyances (large or small) this week.




Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Friends!  Prayer requests?



I want to thank all of you because you truly have made a difference in my life!
I love you all!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





4 comments

  1. You've made my life better being in it, Ricki Jill. Thank you!
    I have a prayer request for those who will be alone and without their loved ones this Thanksgiving, especially if it's a first, whether it is from death, divorce, military service or estrangement. Let's pray they feel the love in spite of their circumstances.
    (I started this comment and think I closed before finishing. If so, please just delete the unfinished comment).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dear friend.
    Enjoy your family and friends this special season.

    Please pray for our state of Wisconsin. We have family in the Waukesha area. My uncle Phil worked many years at a Ford Dealership in Waukesha. This violence in our nation is difficult to wrap ones mind around. It is so sad and one starts to feel numb.
    Praying for Nation!
    Thank you, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.