Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday, Week Sixteen

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  This week's scripture is very convicting, isn't it!  If everyone focused more on their own faults and not others' faults the world would be a much better place.  Let's take a look at this week's guided journaling prompt:

List some idiosyncrasies or annoying behaviors that someone close to you might point out.  Write about how it feels to be accepted by this person despite your flaws.




  1. I tend to run late.  (Not horribly late, just maybe ten minutes or so...)
  2. I am a loud talker, and it always drove my grandmother crazy.
  3. I am very clumsy....so much so that my family (sarcastically) calls me Grace.

It feels very good to be so loved and accepted in spite of my faults.  And I admit I have many, but the ones listed above are the most consistent.

What about you?  Do you have anything to share, including prayer requests?



Be good to yourself this weekend because we have a big week with Thanksgiving on Thursday!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill






5 comments

  1. I am always early to a fault. I wish I could slow down sometimes and not worry about time so much. Happy Friday. Prayers for a good weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, I love that artwork, Ricki Jill! Is it yours?
    I am highly organized, domineering when others see it as a fault (my way or no way at all, they say). I also talk loudly. I can multi-task to the point where others find it annoying to keep up. My family loves/hates my idiosyncrasies, but they must've been evident a long time ago (36 yrs to be exact), because my dad named me executor in his will out of nine kids.
    Praying for a good week coming, trying to avoid the bug my husband has (not Covid)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im like Kraus, and always on time or early!
    Blessings to you for a good weekend. I hope you found those cozy socks. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot...please pray for my son, Mike, that the right job will come along for his creative soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have a clean house and floor! My husband jokes that I should have a vacuum attached to my hip. I do like things tidy, and that might annoy my boys a wee bit when I visit their apartment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.