Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday, Week Thirty-One

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  I'm so sorry I'm posting so late this morning, but I have been enjoying the beautiful weather and sunshine!

Today's prompt asks for us to write a prayer for someone else and think about how it made us feel.  I wrote my prayer for a friend who suffered a recent loss.  I hope the Holy Spirit comforts her today.

How about you?  Is there someone you'd like for us to pray for today?  Please pray travel mercies for our niece Molly: She's traveling to Paris tomorrow.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. Praying for Mollie.

    Prayers for Sam this weekend, he is at Fort McCoy.

    And I am praying for you my special friend. I am loving Paige Shelton, thank you for introducing her to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my prayers, for both you and your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers sweet friend. Enjoy this beautiful weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.