Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday, Week Thirty-Two

 


Tulip magnolias are booming all over our neighborhood.  They are so pretty!


Happy Friday, Friends!  We've been enjoying beautiful sunny, seventy-degrees weather, but we're expecting snow here tonight in Central Alabama!  I feel badly for our Westies because they went to the groomer yesterday and have their new summer 'dos.  So this morning I'm washing their little sweaters just in case they need them tomorrow.

Here is this week's writing prompt:


What are you worried about today?  Lift that concern up to God by writing it down in prayer.  Read the prayer aloud when you are finished.  Return to this prayer anytime you start to worry about this circumstance.

Unfortunately I think that we are being bombarded at this time with worries both in our own homes and communities as well as across the world.   What are your specific worries todays, and do you have any other prayer requests?

This week I've been praying for truth and discernment.  I'm still praying for travel mercies for Molly because she has at least three more weeks in France; also please pray for our oldest Shanley Belle as her work is transitioning.  Thank-you!  


Have a wonderful weekend!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

4 comments

  1. Prayers for your sweet daughter and her work things. Prayers for Molly too. Hope you are doing good. Have a good weekend. Wow snow for you yikes! We are suppose to warm up this coming week and hopefully will stay at the spring like weather. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all my friend. Please keep us updated on Molly and your daughter.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for Stanley Belle, Molly, and for you, always. I would like to pray for the people of the world, and for truth, in Jesus’ name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too late to catch up with our Happy Today, and even though today is Monday, I was totally aware of this week's prompt. After all, it is about the core of my greatest challenge - worry. I will certainly keep your requests as part of my daily prayer (and Kris' too). My mindset seems to be more focused on worldy concerns of war this past week, and my prayer is that God will let light overcome this darkness that one man has orchestrated over Europe, undoubtedly with rippling effects over us and Asia. It's heavy on my mind. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.