Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty-Four

 


Happy Monday and Happy Spring, Friends!  I'm so happy that spring is here, and I can't wait to start planting our containers and perhaps adding a few roses to the garden.

This week's focus in our Happy Today guided journaling book is intercessory prayer/ministry and how it leads to happiness.  I do love this week's challenge, and I'm going to try it today!




Have a great week, friends!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Please May I ask for prayers for my 11year old grand, Ella. She has been rushed to the ER twice recently with a 220 heartbeat. She is going to have ablation surgery on Wednesday morning. Thank you, prayer warriors.
    Happy first week of Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.