Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday, Week Thirty-Three

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope y'all have had a nice week so far.  I've had a week of testing, and my final test (ultrasound) is this morning.  Severe weather is expected here today, and Birmingham suffered terrible flooding earlier this week.

Here is today's writing prompt:


How does it make you feel that Jesus prays for you?


It makes me feel loved, and yet it also humbles me, too.  I hope he's praying for me today!

What about you?  Do you have any specific prayer requests?  

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



4 comments

  1. Praying your ultrasound results show your heart strong and healthy. Have a great Friday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you.. please give us an update.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always keeping you in prayers, Ricki Jill, and Blessings for a peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.