Monday, March 7, 2022

Monday, Week Thirty-Two

 

Happy Monday, Friends!  This week's guided journaling focus is on worrying... something we're all guilty of!  

Certainly there are lots of things going on in the world that are worrisome, aren't there.  Here in the Unites States and in Eastern Europe borders aren't honored and bad actors continue to behave badly.  

I truly believe in the power of praying scripture, so please remember to pray 2 Chronicles 7:14 daily for our country.  







Do y'all have any specific prayer requests?  I want to thank y'all for praying for me.  My medical team cannot believe how well I'm doing, and I know it's because of prayer and God's grace.  Also, please remember to pray for our niece Molly as she traveled to Paris this weekend, and she will be there for one month.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




4 comments

  1. I will pray for your niece as she’s in Paris, and prayers continue for you, Ricki Jill. How wonderful that your medical team recognizes how well you’re doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are doing so well with your treatments. May God continue to hold you in his arms and comfort you and give you the continued strength as you move forward with getting better. Of course prayers Molly will be safe and enjoy her time in Paris. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friend,
    I am so happy you are doing well. We continue to pray for you.
    Please keep us updated on Mollie.

    Prayer Request ~ Our son Sam and his team will be deployed to Djibouti, Africa in September. They will be deployed for a year.
    At this time I ask for prayer in preparing for his deployment.
    Thank you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.