Monday, August 8, 2022

This Life We Share: Monday, Week Two




Happy Monday, Friends!  I'm sorry I'm late posting.  It has been a busy day, and I've been glued to the TV this afternoon.

This is a dark day in the history of our great republic.  

I think it's very apropos that this week's lesson is:  "Kick Anxiety to the Curb."  It couldn't come at a better time because there is no justice in our country.

Friends, I'm going to ask you to join me in praying scripture for our country.




Please set your phone alarm for 7:14 and pray 2 Chronicles 7:14 for the Unites States.
Refer to the Pray page, above.


Prayer requests?

I have a praise: My oncologist is very pleased with my progress.  The hematoma is a little setback, but otherwise, I am getting stronger.  All blood test results were fantastic.  I am truly blessed!

Also, Rita has a praise that her BIL is so much better.

Kris's procedure has been postponed until later in the month, but we can bank up some prayers for here between now and then.

If y'all have anything specific, please let us know in comments.

I love you all!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

2 comments

  1. I agree about our country and I do pray everyday for Truth, and that people will return to God.
    Thank you for your wonderful news, and for Rita’s brother in law. Prayers will continue for Kris.
    Please pray that my son, whose company dissolved unexpectedly, last week, will find another job.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thank you for the updates for all of the above. I continue to pray for each of my Happy Warriors.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.