Monday, August 29, 2022

TLWS: Monday, Week Five

 


One of my favorite times of the year begins tomorrow:
Pumpkin Spice Latte returns to Starbucks!  YAY!


Happy Monday, Friends!  I hope you had a restful weekend.  I'm looking forward to reading this week's lesson about peace.  I haven't read ahead yet, have you?

This is one of my favorite verses about peace, and it was included in a lesson I read the day before yesterday:



Prayer requests?

I have a praise!  I am healing rapidly now, and I am so grateful for your prayers and thankful to God for listening and answering!  Please pray for our daughter Shanley Belle; she has bronchitis. 

Please include any updates you have in comments below, but otherwise, let's continue to pray for:

  • Kitty's son, Mike, and his job search
  • Kris's recovery from kidney stone surgery
  • Rita and her work with her brother's disability case
  • Carla's son Sam's training and deployment


and


especially our priests who need to delegate and find ways to recharge their energy.


Have a great week!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Praising your healing, yay! Yes, i read ahead last night to this week's lesson, and I love it. Holding the peace.
    I have a prayer request for my neighbor, whose wife passed away Saturday afternoon after a 3 yr fight with pancreatic cancer. Please pray for peace among the blended families. My neighbor was a saint to his wife, yet her grown children's relationship with him is strained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded the book a d have been catching up. I will jump to this week to not fall behind. I love this! One of my favorite peace verses is 2 Thessalonians 3:16 "Now may the Lord fo peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you."

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.